• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does my rabbit pee on his new bed?!

Noah's Mummy

Young Bun
After a very long battle and many many 'accidents' my rabbit was finally litter trained. He has been neutered, so I bought him a very cute new 'rabbit bed.' All he wants to do is pee on it! The litter tray still remains in the same corner and yet he has taken a liking to peeing on the new rabbit bed. Any ideas how I can stop this behaviour other than taking the bed away from him! Thank youu :wave:

Just making the bed my own mummy :D

I'd just keep washing and drying it and putting it back in. I think he might get use to it in time and not feel the need to mark it. Blossom and Pippin like to pee on any bedding I put in a bed box for them but it is not happening as often now.

Rabswood

I guess the unfortunate answer may be that he doesn't think the same way that you do and he doesn't realise it's meant to be a bed! Might have to just be trial and error and a lot of washing :?

Back