• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those of you that have spare hutches...

Not really. I have 4 spare small hutches, but know of 8 unneutered buns that need rescuing - one is ill. I'm having a Dilemma :(

I've got two spare hutches......one is really my house bunnys weekend home for nice weather but it's doubled up as a foster home in winter. The other is for foster bunnys but is very much a work in progress......I just wish it would stop raining so I can finish it.

i have 2 spare hutches but their only 4ft used for guineapigs when i had them :( i really dontknow why i still have the hutches to be honest :?

If you did manage to get a hutch you could paint it green to make it blend into the garden and your Mum wouldn't notice it so much. Even a small 4ft one would be nice for your baby at the moment espeically in this nasty weather.

I know you don't get on with your sister but can't you try and get her on your side? She could approach your mum for you? Green shed paint is really cheap now as well.

Just thinking of the tatics I used when I your age ;)

If you did manage to get a hutch you could paint it green to make it blend into the garden and your Mum wouldn't notice it so much. Even a small 4ft one would be nice for your baby at the moment espeically in this nasty weather.

I know you don't get on with your sister but can't you try and get her on your side? She could approach your mum for you? Green shed paint is really cheap now as well.

Just thinking of the tatics I used when I your age ;)

I can definitely not get my sister on my side, because she thinks that this forum is brainwashing me and she couldn't care less about the rabbits :shock:

Oh dear. Well I certainly feel for you, you must feel like its you against the world sometimes.

I know your doing your best and the thought of neutering a bunny must seem daunting to save for but when you've done it and see how happy they will be together it will be worth it. My parents even now think that I'm mad and when I showed my Dad that I subscribe to 'Rabbiting On' I thought he was going to disown me and I am 33! My Mum's attitude is that her rabbits as a child were fine and they weren't neutered. I think this is why people on here feel so passionately about everything because its such an up-hill struggle to re-educate. Also whilst I am at it I wanted to apologise if any of my comments in the 'other' post were upsetting as I never meant them to be.

Sorry this has nothing to do with spare hutches does it...opps off the track again :D

Back