• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Power to the bunnies!

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Oh heck! Now I've gone and done it. My employers are carrying out a rabbit cull :)censored:) which unfortunately is legal. I've told a few people their fortune over it but got nowhere. To cut a long story short, I've been keeping a close eye on the spring traps to make sure they're checking them every 24 hours and I have strong evidence to support that they're NOT. This is in direct conflict with the Protection of Animals Act 1911 so this morning (whilst at work hee hee!!) I sent an e-mail to DEFRA who in turn have forwarded my e-mail to my local Police Wildlife Crime Officer at Thames Valley Police. OMG! I warned my employers that I would be checking what they were up to and that I would stand up for the bunnies - I'm a woman of my word!

Watch this space. POWER TO THE BUNNIES AND THEIR HOOMAN FRIENDS!

aww poor buns :cry: well done to you though for sticking up for them we need more people like you in the world sadly im to soft andwould probably stay quiet :cry:

just a random question is your rabbit called poo or pod :oops:

Back