• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spoilt bunnies?

Netutopia

Alpha Buck
I saw this chair at the garden centre yesterday and couldn't resist it (even though my husband thinks that I am mad :lol:):

tn_chair1.JPG

Hollie is the first to investigate:

tn_chair2.JPG

"Hey Mom" she calls to Merry, "Check this out!"...

tn_chair3.JPG

"Cool - even has its own hay holder! - can I have a go please?"

tn_chair4.JPG

Merrys turn with Sweep having a little look...

tn_chair5.JPG

"Hmmmm, not really sure pink is my colour!"

tn_chair6.JPG

"What the heck - I'm a modern man!"

tn_chair7.JPG

Hi Jo :wave:
You really do spoil them :) :lol: So lovely to see our girls looking so happy and having the time of their lives :) x

Hi Jo :wave:
You really do spoil them :) :lol: So lovely to see our girls looking so happy and having the time of their lives :) x

Hi Abi :wave:

Thanks for the kind comments - you will have to come and see them if you are over this way at all.

They all get on so well with together, I am thrilled to bits - so is Sweep!

I saw that in the accomodation thread and thought (as it was taken from a distance) what is that rabbit doing in a pink highchair? :lol::lol::lol:

I saw that in the accomodation thread and thought (as it was taken from a distance) what is that rabbit doing in a pink highchair? :lol::lol::lol:

LOL :lol: As well as potty training my bunnies I also work on their table manners from a very early age! :lol::lol::lol:

That chair is awesome!!! 8) And the "kids" seem to like it so I think it is a good choice.

I would buy it if I see it :D

Back