• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One for March Hare...

Maizy

Mama Doe
And anyone else of course, but Jill if you're watching, I think I have someone who may look very familiar , especially to Louie ;)

P1000814-1.jpg

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0101.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

I've had him for a while an have been itching to post some pics, but with all this photobucket editing problem, I've had, I've not been able to. Finally found a way today, so now you will all get bombarded I'm afraid!:lol: He is such a snuggly bun and snuffles into you when you pick him up. His character is so similar to Louie, even down to the leaning out of his bed which Louie often did when he was here. It's uncanny all the similarities, but I love seeing him in the run all inquisitive and standing up. He is a really special little man.:D

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

Oh, he is SO like my gorgeous Louie!!!!! :D :D :D

Have you adopted him, Jacquie, or are you fostering? :D :D

Aww, the are sooo gorgeous! Did You see this one of Paulie from when he was at Sue's?

IMGP6827%20%28Medium%29.JPG

how much he's grown :love: Lovely photos Maizy :)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

Oh, he is SO like my gorgeous Louie!!!!! :D :D :D

Have you adopted him, Jacquie, or are you fostering? :D :D
( Mumbles Failed fosterer mumble mumble :oops::oops::lol:

Louie says a big 'Hello!' to his brother, and sends loads of bunny hugs!!!!!!! :D :D

Omg he is just so beautiful, aren't they just GORGEOUS!!!!! ( biased of course :lol::lol:).

AbunLouie3.jpg

Aww, the are sooo gorgeous! Did You see this one of Paulie from when he was at Sue's?

IMGP6827%20%28Medium%29.JPG

how much he's grown :love: Lovely photos Maizy :)

Wow, doesn't he look dinky, bless him, you forget how small they were and how quickly they grow! Thanks for the pic Jay!:D

Back