• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Howard's big Dig!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow that was amazing!! What a clever boy!

I love it when he's cleaning up the dirt he has dug and he pushes it away with his front paws. Bobbin used to do that with his litter, I had no idea what he was doing and where that action came from, it all makes sense now! :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow that was amazing!! What a clever boy!

I love it when he's cleaning up the dirt he has dug and he pushes it away with his front paws. Bobbin used to do that with his litter, I had no idea what he was doing and where that action came from, it all makes sense now! :lol:

that made me laugh aswell! "i'll just push you over here a bit" :lol: Carlton never displays this sort of behaviour, i think he was watching Bonkers the cat too much as a baby! :? :lol:

:shock::shock::shock:

He reminds me of my Jack who created an underground hide-away for himself and his bruv Ronan !!

Brilliant video :D Despite my general dislike of Harnesses on Buns Howard does not appear to be at all bothered by his does he !

Janex :)

:shock::shock::shock:

He reminds me of my Jack who created an underground hide-away for himself and his bruv Ronan !!

Brilliant video :D Despite my general dislike of Harnesses on Buns Howard does not appear to be at all bothered by his does he !

Janex :)

:lol::lol: Jack and Ronan! did they get very far with their hide away? i'd be panicking that they'd just keep on digging and i'd never see them again! :lol:

i'm not very clever when it comes to rabbit breeds, is Howard a rex? Ryan was mesmarised (sp?) at how gorgeous Howard is with his silky fur!

yea hes a rex.he seems content with his harness n he seems to enjoy digging that hole!!!!bluebell has so far dug a 4ft hole at top of my garden.everytime i fill it in she digs it up again so leave her too it now.goes back in hutch when shes finished.x:lol:

:lol::lol: Jack and Ronan! did they get very far with their hide away? i'd be panicking that they'd just keep on digging and i'd never see them again! :lol:

i'm not very clever when it comes to rabbit breeds, is Howard a rex? Ryan was mesmarised (sp?) at how gorgeous Howard is with his silky fur!

Yes, Howard is a Black Otter Rex. That video really cheered me up when I watched it this morning. I was sitting here with my bowl of cereal and I had a daft grin all over my face !! :oops: :lol::lol:

Janex

Yes, Howard is a Black Otter Rex. That video really cheered me up when I watched it this morning. I was sitting here with my bowl of cereal and I had a daft grin all over my face !! :oops: :lol::lol:

Janex

i guessed he was a rex and i instantly thought of you when i saw it Jane! i'm glad it cheered you up, i like to spread the smiles! i've watched it about 20 times :oops: it just makes me go :) and :love: at the same time! how could you be cross about having holes in your garden when there's a little face like that popping out to greet you?! :love::love: i'm going to watch it again! :lol:

yea hes a rex.he seems content with his harness n he seems to enjoy digging that hole!!!!bluebell has so far dug a 4ft hole at top of my garden.everytime i fill it in she digs it up again so leave her too it now.goes back in hutch when shes finished.x:lol:

4 foot! i'd be laughing too much to ever be cross i think! lovely bunnies! :love:

Back