• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

disapproving Carlton!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
go away mummy! i'll give you evils!

DSCF1975.jpg

stop looking at my bum!

DSCF1989.jpg

i'm having a fat day!

DSCF1984.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's by far the best disapproving/unimpressed bun face I've ever laid my eyes upon!! :lol:

Fat day pose is uber cute! :love:

He looks pretty mean/P'd off there hun, what did u do to him???

*mean bunny mummy*

H xx

camera in the face does it! i'm not a "shoot one and go" type of a person, i take loads, mainly without the flash. it makes him do a grumpy face. probably because he can't eat it! :lol:

:lol::lol:Just love those pics! Furry feet and tails, are just yummy and I love the fat day pic. Wish mine would stay slobbed long enough for me to get a pic. It's like they can hear me reaching for the camera and up they spring!:roll::lol:

Awwww he is a cutey!!! :D Bless his soul!! Rocky sympathises with the fat day and says "Dont get a nethie cage mate if you wnt to stay lazy and squishy" ;)

Awwww he is a cutey!!! :D Bless his soul!! Rocky sympathises with the fat day and says "Dont get a nethie cage mate if you wnt to stay lazy and squishy" ;)

are nethies even more squishy?

he was laid out like a bloater all day yesterday, maybe he had a bank holiday blow out! today he's looking much more stream-lined and elegant in how he sits! :lol:

Back