• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any luck bonding a failed trio into a four?

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Some of you may know that Mo came to live with me to be part of a trio with Barney and Roxy. Unfortunately this didn't work out and as soon as I can I am getting Mo a wifey :love::love: I've just been showing Mo pics of a potential Mrs Mo.

Any way, we will be moving into a house one way or another this year and I'd planned on getting Mo and Mrs Mo a play house. BUT I wondered if it would be possible to have a possi of rabbits inside and bond all four together...has anyone had any success in this?

Hi

I think it's possible ..best time would be as you move so whole neutral area..but you would have to have several days to be able to watch them...
Also there is the risk that trying to get a group together can result in an established bond breaking down..
but I'm not experienced with bonding groups..so best ask Chloe!!:D

ooh yes. We first tried to bond Puck, Mina and Bilbo into a tri. It worked at first but then Mina got bullied by puck terribly and we had to take Puck out. When we moved here and got the shed we bonded them all intogether with the two boys and now they live in harmony.

Possibly - I had several bonding fails before I got the group. But all were singles into pairs. If a bun takes a complete dislike though (resulting in a serious fight/injury) I wouldn't put those two buns together again, but I would re-try if it wasn't serious.

Neutral territory is the key,

I hoping to do this with my lot, Martha and Walt detested each other when they first met and they love each other now so I'm hoping anything is possible!

hmmm Mo did come off worst :? I think although I'd love to have them all running round together inside, I don't want to risk Barney and Roxy's bond.

oooooooo I just can't wait to get Mo a wifey!

Jill I had a look at the little lady you mentioned on Sunday :love: :love:

Back