• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oops.

coco1200

Warren Veteran
the rabbits escaped from the living room, (where i took them refuge from the wind), and they went upstairs into the parents bedroom

they chewed through the phone wire in 4 different places. :shock:
now neither of our paired cordless phones work.

my parents have said neither of them are ever allowed in the house ever again. :shock::shock::shock:

too bad both of them are at work tomorrow :):evil:

Whoops :lol:

Tarquin did the same with my phone cable - chewed right through it so it was in two bits. Then three weeks ago it was the laptop cable :shock: Bunnies seem to be drawn to cables :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: they'll soon forget about it, who wouldn't with those cute little faces!

edit - i think Carlton is the only rabbit that i've heard of that doesn't go through cables! the hamster though! :shock: oh my word!

the rabbits escaped from the living room, (where i took them refuge from the wind), and they went upstairs into the parents bedroom

they chewed through the phone wire in 4 different places. :shock:
now neither of our paired cordless phones work.

my parents have said neither of them are ever allowed in the house ever again. :shock::shock::shock:

:lol::lol: Lolly goes through cables too :roll: Lionel is a good boy and just chins them :lol:

Desty somehow got my printer cable ^_^ The chins got my mums phone cable... The price we pay for having warm bundles of fluffy love in our hearts ^_^

omg nearly got sussed out then!!!

hahaha bought the buns inside today, and forgot my dad was coming home early....
had to rush to get the rabbits outside at half 2, clean up all their mess and then hoover. dad came home at quater to 3!!

forgot that their litter tray was inside, and dad found it :shock: asked me why it was inside, so i steered the conversation to something important (about six form lol) got the litter tray, and put it back outside.
PHEW that was a close one.
he still hasnt asked me if i lied to him and put the rabbits inside :lol:

lol gumpy has done in my laptop cable, thatnk god for handy o/h's lol and he also chewed tgrew some plug wires but the funniest is when oh was on the phone and it took a split second for gumpy to chew threw it so by the time i leapt up and jumped across the room it was too late and all i could hear was my oh talking down the phone goind "Dex, dex hello dex? can you hear me? hello?" oh yeah he also chewed through the nintendo cable but really dont know when he did that :?

My 4 are good little bunnies. Biscuit did go through my Mother's phone charger cable though... :angel:

Lily is something else. She never used to leave her pen, so we had no problem leaving it open all day while we were out. One day, I came home to find her sat next to the computer with chewed USB cables! :lol: She's ace!!

:lol: Oh dear
Mine chewed through the phone wire too so they didnt work, i convinced my mum she must have ran over it with the hoover :lol:

:lol: Oh dear
Mine chewed through the phone wire too so they didnt work, i convinced my mum she must have ran over it with the hoover :lol:

LOL
hahahahha!!! :lol::lol::lol:

that really made me laugh. my parents wouldnt buy it. espesially as they know that the buns like to sleep under their bed

We don't have a phone wire at the moment, it is protected by a wooden frame thing, but they managed to get their heads through. :rolleyes:

Back