• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making plans for Bella's future :D

I know I had loadsssss of years to go yet but I'm starting to make plans for Bella's future!

Hopefully when I get a house/flat/whatever, Bella will definatly get to have her own bedroom, I'll let her have run of the downstairs if it is a house all day then come 9pm, I'd put her in her bedroom for the night. I'd make sure she wouldn't get hurt at all.

By all this, assuming Bella will live a long life until then :cry:

Also, hopefully I would try bonding her with a boy so she could have her very own husband. If things weren't to go as planned, I'd do the same for the boy, give him run of upstairs, then into his seperate bedroom at 9pm.

Good ideas?? Tell me what you think!

Diana xx

Awww Diana, it's nice that you are planning your life with Bella in mind :D

I am the same, currently thinking about buying a house in the future and we are taking account of our pets and their needs, having two rabbits and tortoise we can't just buy a house that suits us! :lol:

If/when you get Bella a friend you should go to a rescue, that way even if her first bonding fails they can pair her up with another one, and both can live a happy life together in your house :)

I think it's great that even though you are young you are thinking about these things :)

Awww Diana, it's nice that you are planning your life with Bella in mind :D

I am the same, currently thinking about buying a house in the future and we are taking account of our pets and their needs, having two rabbits and tortoise we can't just buy a house that suits us! :lol:

If/when you get Bella a friend you should go to a rescue, that way even if her first bonding fails they can pair her up with another one, and both can live a happy life together in your house :)

I think it's great that even though you are young you are thinking about these things :)

Aww thanks :)

Bella is and always will be number 1 in my life :D

Although I don't have any rescues any where near me, will go out really far find one that best suits Bella :) Hopefully I'll have a car then, too but driving lessons are a lot of money, money I could be spending on Bella :roll:

I will look into rescues though, Thea :)

Thanks again.
Diana xx

that sounds lovely :D I have a plan for when I get my own apartment, I am going to have 1 neutered male and two spayed does and they will have run of as many rooms as possible, but where ever I go I have to take my dog with me lol, and he isn't really animal friendly :lol:
I hope your plans work out for you :D

ive only just realised i might have to rehome mine in the next couple of years :shock::shock:

starting uni in 2 years, and i dont really want to leave them with my parents lol

Hopefully I'll have a car then, too but driving lessons are a lot of money, money I could be spending on Bella :roll:

Yes learning to drive and having a car can be expensive, but don't forget to think about yourself and your needs! :lol: Besides, cars come in very handy when you need to drive to get bunny supplies, go to the vets etc :)

ive only just realised i might have to rehome mine in the next couple of years :shock::shock:

starting uni in 2 years, and i dont really want to leave them with my parents lol

no, you won'! honestly, you'll be surprised how little time you actually spend at uni, term time is so short. you could always have them go to a boarder if you wanted while you're away, there's alot of options. :wave:

no, you won'! honestly, you'll be surprised how little time you actually spend at uni, term time is so short. you could always have them go to a boarder if you wanted while you're away, there's alot of options. :wave:

Or would you think about going to uni nearby? That way you wouldn't have to move home :D

hope there is :D
dad did mention about buying me a home around where i wanted to go.
2 years really isnt that far if you think about it TBH.

Or would you think about going to uni nearby? That way you wouldn't have to move home :D

nooooo i want to go as far as possible :lol:

ive got hopes for UCL or Nottingham (architecture) or the vet school in london.
i found out you can do a plenarary course there for a year if you dont do too well in A levels :)

I had 2 buns during the end of my university course. They moved around a lot....firstly at my b/f's house, then into rented accomodation, then back to my parents.

You won't be able to take them into halls of residence, but most rented houses will allow small pets. :D

Although I don't have any rescues any where near me, will go out really far find one that best suits Bella :) Hopefully I'll have a car then, too but driving lessons are a lot of money, money I could be spending on Bella :roll:

We didn't have a car when we got Miles, Miffy, China or Rocket, we just went everywhere by train. :)

AMETHYST

I just realised you have a guinea pig, Smudge, when did you get him/her?:) They look adorable, any more pics?

Aww I have lots of plans for my pets in the future too. :)

I'll be going to Uni in a couple years too, but I'm lucky that my mum loves the girls. I'm more than happy to leave them with her, I know she'll take great care of them. :D

Hiya everyone :)

Good luck, Coco on NOT rehoming your rabbits!

Unfoutunatly, we don't have any more photos of Smudge atm. He's a boy by the way :)

Back