• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My sheds... help please

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
My sheds need serious re-vamping :? I have pics of indoors which I shall post pics of in a sec, but where in the shed do you think I should put the shelves and how many etc?
outside:
(lid now on the run btw)
118.jpg

Holly's:
002.jpg

(now has lino flooring)
011-2-1.jpg

Blitzen's:
001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

Stick a shelf up along the wall where the hutch is. Just above the hutch and all the way along the wall:)

I was maybe thinking of possibly moving the hutch out, although Holly actually likes it quite alot lol
I'm not sure about Blitzen, him being a rather 'chunky' lad he isn't as agile as my other buns lol, so maybe I could get him something else,
how about shelves under the windows so they could see out? :)

I was maybe thinking of possibly moving the hutch out, although Holly actually likes it quite alot lol
I'm not sure about Blitzen, him being a rather 'chunky' lad he isn't as agile as my other buns lol, so maybe I could get him something else,
how about shelves under the windows so they could see out? :)

I would also go for a shelf above the hutch. If you are concerned about Blitzen being too chunky ... cut down his pellets and also give him a ramp to use. You can also hang toy s down from the shelf for the rabbits to play with.

Is Holly going to live in the shed ? From your post the other day I thought you had a new hutch for her.

some nice big litter trays like Jane has would be good in here for them.

I don't mean weight wise, he's a big bunny but not a giant :)
That hutch was temporary for Magic :)
Thanks for all the ideas :D

Not having a go just curious why non of your bunnies live together? Do they not get on?

I think shelves is a great idea :thumb:

Back