• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone noticed a difference in Megazorb lately?

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
I've found the last 2 bags really grubby and nasty. :shock: Going to have to use something else if this carries on. :(

No i have not noticed a change:?Bought two sacks on Friday and opened one on Saturday and it was fine.

I had some bags a while back with like sooty bits in and bits of coal almost - it's fine now but I go through a lot so this must be a different batch - it didn't seem to hurt them anyway :)

The bag I currently have seems to have dusty, almost sooty bits in it...? It doesn't bother the bunnies, but when I empty their trays its as if it has fallen to the bottom as it settles, and when I wipe the tray over it gathers on the cloth/kitchen roll... I'm not too fussed if it doesn't have a negative impact on the buns, but I did think it a bit weird. :?

The bag I currently have seems to have dusty, almost sooty bits in it...? It doesn't bother the bunnies, but when I empty their trays its as if it has fallen to the bottom as it settles, and when I wipe the tray over it gathers on the cloth/kitchen roll... I'm not too fussed if it doesn't have a negative impact on the buns, but I did think it a bit weird. :?

Yes that's what I'm finding. It's the mice I'm worried about more than anything.

Yeah my last bag has been the same.

Back