• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

minimack

Mama Doe
Does anyone know why bunny basics online shop is now a forum???
I knew it was up for sale but assumed it would stay as a shop!

I know weird :? i have kept looking now and again cos have bought stuff from there and been really happy with it. Also the logo at the top right still says it is a shop:shock: im confused

Doesn't look like they've had any interest in selling the shop then. There's a link in Rabbit Related Sites to Bunny Basics Online Store which takes you straight back to the Forum home page bit. Weird :?

Not sure what has happened. It was quite pricey considering no stock was being sold. Perhaps they're having a re-think?

Before I found RU I got all my bunny supplies from Bunny Basics. I thought they were great and never tried anywhere else - but now I love The Hay Experts, Pampered Piggies, Dust Free Hay, Zooplus, Pet Planet :oops: and been looking on the Bunnymail website today :oops:

Sorry guys, I think if you have questions its better to ask the owner rather than speculate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back