• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my wonderful late Joey

Thought I'd share these as never really posted pictures of my lovely Joey who sadly passed to the bridge on the 24th April 2008

22032008024.jpg

21032008013.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

Still miss you so much Joey :cry::cry::cry:

Awww, he was lovely, I am sorry he is at the bridge but looks like he had a wonderful time with you :)

I think 'Mommy boy buns' make it so much harder to adjust without them around :(

I think 'Mommy boy buns' make it so much harder to adjust without them around :(

Totally agree. I lost my precious mummy's boy Harvey at the end of June last year and I still miss him so much :cry: I love Bella and Tarquin to bits but having a single house bunny was a totally different relationship.

Joey was beautiful - sorry you lost him :(

What a handsome boy :love:

Its obvious how much you loved each other and Joey will be so proud of you for taking in another Bun in his memory.

Janex :)

Thanks Jane, just hope he doesn't think I'm replacing him :cry:

I thought that about getting Bella after I lost Harvey - it worried me a lot. Then I decided that Harvey wouldn't have let the wrong bunny come into my life so I feel he pushed her my way as he knew I needed a bunny to love and Bella needed a home. No way was she a replacement for him, though it took me a while to get rid of that thought.

Back