• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pink Dog cage

We have one ... a 36" one.
We're pleased with ours ... having 3 doors is a fab asset :)

Do you have rabbits in yours if so how many?
Mine will be for the dogs but may also be used by the rabbits when they go to stay with my friend in the summer

Ours is in the bunny room with our four house bunnies ... but they're never shut in. We have put wood on the top so they have extra space to lie/play.

I do! I think they are very good quality. Better than some other ones I've had.
Cimg0755.jpg

Mine is 48 " it has two shelves and they are shut in over night.

Last edited:
Do you think the 42" will be ok for two rabbits to be shut in just over night for 10 nights while there at my friends?

Yes I think so for short term. They are very roomy. How big are the buns. Mine are both small. You can see from molly being in there. So as long as they're not giant that should be fine.

I think minilop1 has one?!?!

yes i have one and love it to bits so do the buns, and yes they are excellent quality:D and love the fact they have 3 doors, they are very strong and easy to clean:D
my buns i let them come and go in it as they please as i keep it in my bedroom

ive been adding the pink boutique range to it from PAH ie the mirror and rattle keys

Last edited:
i only have the 30'' one but as i say they are free range in my room, but if you wanted to leave bunnies in other night id get the biggest size you can afford if i were you
my buns only go in it when they want there food or the litter tray:lol: or in rosies case to look in the mirror:lol:

Back