• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's amazing what you can accomplish in an evening...

buddabun

Warren Veteran
DSC_2696.jpg

and for only £20!

off tomorrow to look at litter trays and food :D

ETA oh my goodness please excuse the awful state of the rest of the room!!!!! we were hard at work in there :lol: :shock: :oops:

:D:D:D It's only temporary until we get the pondoc done up but it was so quick to make (although our hands and knees are now raw from that wire mesh stuff!!!) that we may employ the same principle for the permanent setup.

Mr B is such a dude bless him he was getting all cretive and excited about sawing a hole through the pondoc wall (it is only cheapo plyboard) to make a bunny flap and "erecting some sort of dog-crate-grade caging outside, dug into the ground of course, so they have the option of going outside for a graze"

:love: I think I have finally converted him :D

I think the use of the brackets to make the supports are a wonderful idea. I certainly wouldn't have thought of using those.

Mr B is such a dude bless him he was getting all cretive and excited about sawing a hole through the pondoc wall (it is only cheapo plyboard) to make a bunny flap and "erecting some sort of dog-crate-grade caging outside, dug into the ground of course, so they have the option of going outside for a graze"

:lol::lol::lol:

Phil has had a look at some of the outdoor set-ups on here and has vowed to one day create a 'bunny village'. I'll believe it when I see it :lol::lol:

:D:D:D It's only temporary until we get the pondoc done up but it was so quick to make (although our hands and knees are now raw from that wire mesh stuff!!!) that we may employ the same principle for the permanent setup.

:D:D:D I feel slightly excited that you are getting buns!! Well done Mr B, I think that 4 is a nice number :p

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Thats fab!! I am excited for you!!! :D:D:D I wonder if Brunai buns look different... I often wonder... Do Bunnies think in English... Therefore does that mean Brunai Buns will think in Brunai language??? :oops::oops:

*skips of to think about the meaning of life*

;) xxxx

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Thats fab!! I am excited for you!!! :D:D:D I wonder if Brunai buns look different... I often wonder... Do Bunnies think in English... Therefore does that mean Brunai Buns will think in Brunai language??? :oops::oops:

*skips of to think about the meaning of life*

;) xxxx

i wondered that. i'm sure dogs get confused by dialecys and accents. or maybe i dreamt that. :lol:

i wondered that. i'm sure dogs get confused by dialecys and accents. or maybe i dreamt that. :lol:

Cool I am not a total freak then if someone else thinks that!! :lol: Or are we freaks together?? :shock: Or are we the normal ones?? :shock: :lol:

When you buying the Buns H, when when when??????? :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Back