• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor housing

mystic.kitty

Mama Doe
I know a lot of you have made indoor houses for your buns with nic cubes, so where do you get them from?

I am trying to convince hubby to make my buns indoor ones, rather than the outdoor ones I have now.

Oh and if not nic cubes what else can you make an indoor housing area from?

Thanks

Hi:wave: We have three house buns. Their area is the whole apartment:D At night and when we are not home they stay in our bedroom where they have their litter boxes, food and toys. They sleep under our bed at night.

Dog crate?

100_1018.jpg

100_1020.jpg

I attached the carrier on the top shelf so that a bun wouldn't fall off while moving around in the box.

Can get dog crates off Ebay, really large ones for about £48 then add a shelf.

Makes a good base and some where safe to lock the buns in when needed.

Rabswood

Thank you so much! :)

I will now have to convince my hubby to make them indoor buns, I feel I would be happier with them as indoor buns.

That cube storage system looks perfect to me.

I deffo advise NIC grids! :D The connectors can be a bit awkward, but you'll really need them for the structure if you're going for a cage rather than a pen (cable ties alone will be fine for a pen, but use both for a multi story cage). My NIC cage is in the thread Thea posted. :)

Back