• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos from Norfolk!

Hi everyone,

I went to Norfolk last weekend for a few nights. I had a lovely time and it was great to get away from everything!

Here's a few snaps I took whilst I was away:

We stayed in a converted cart barn (no photos sorry!), on the edge of this houses estate and backing onto a farm (you could see little piglets and chickens from the bedroom window!). Just a few hundred meters walk from where we were staying were these views:

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

We also went to Hillside Animal Rescue which was only about a 10 minutes drive - lots of photos from here:

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

No idea why this goat had it's feet in the bucket but I thought it was funny!
IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

One of some of the rabbits, just for you lot, and the enclosures were nice and sheltered and offered plenty of space for the rabbits :D
IMG_1416.jpg

Seems Jon got rather attracted to this goat which was one of a few that just roamed about:
IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

Felbrigg Hall, another local National Trust property. We didn't have the time to look inside of the gardens really so just went for a walk around the grounds:
IMG_1455.jpg

On the way home we visited Horsey Windpump (coz I like windmills!):
IMG_1462.jpg

We also went to the Dun Cow for dinner one day and have chips of Cromer Pier as well as visiting a few beaches - but the weather was a bit chilly for sitting around! Could have spent one of two more days there for some other things we didn't have time for.

Thanks to everyone to reccomended places to visit.

Hannah

awww what fab weather good job you went last week! :D That one of the 2 donkeys 'kissing' is brilliant - if you cropped off most of their bodies, Hillside could use it for a card or something :p

Thanks everyone. I have emailed Hillside some of the photos (hope I don't clog up their server) and said what a lovely day I had there :D

Yep.. I am also gald that it was last week and not this - wouldn't have been going for quite so many walks! Was sooo nice to get some "fresh" sea air!

Hannah

Back