• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO:Deelove ***WARNING RAW MEAT PICS...GRAPHIC!*

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
here you go solly as a puppy enjoying some nice raw yummies :D

26-sept-2007-soloandcards004.jpg

26-sept-2007-soloandcards002.jpg

06october2007eatinglamb003.jpg

05-october-2007uppyears001.jpg

and just because its cute too sleepy to eat :lol:

02-october2007bactonwoodswalkies110.jpg

sure i have one somewhere of him eating chicken wings but cant find it :? can get more at supper time if i remember...duck tonight

Thank you. Do you think it's better to give whole like that or diced. My book is still not here *humphs* silly bank holiday. :lol: His little face on the third pic down is priceless. :lol:

Supervisor at work was asking if we'd ever used one of those dog fork things they sell. Anyways I got onto saying how we will be feeding raw and she was all like 'but that's not clean'. :? I guess I'll have to get used to that reaction?

Then she was compaining her collie was hyperactive and dog aggressive so she can't take it for walks. :(

yeah you will have to get used to it :( was once told by a man that my dogs werent allowed to play with his because mine were diseased because they ate raw :(

i prefer to feed whole personally gives a good jaw work out, teeth clean and takes longer and is much more 'as nature intended'

which book are you getting out of interest?

have you checked out online stuff there is soo much info online :D there is one website with loads and loads of pics of dogs eating various raw things good for ideas on what to feed will try and find the link :D

Thanks for the links, I'm getting 'Work Wonders: Feed Your Dog Raw Meaty Bones' by Tom Lonsdale

i havent ever had a problem im sire somewhere sometime is has but then again so has kibble food ( i know of someone whos dog died eating a dry food but a bit stuck and choked to death :cry: ) as long as the bones are 100% raw and ok for the size of dog (e.g. i wouldnt neccaserily feed a giant breed dog chicken wings as they would be too 'gulpable' ) some bones are considered a no-no like big weight bearing bones as they can break teeth and arent normally meaty enough :)

Back