• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Charm

So I posted a while back about shaving Charms bottom due to him not grooming himself properly, and before that I posted about him being more inclined to stay in his hutch than usual, although he'd started coming back out again...

Well we shaved his bottom, but it got dirty again, so we shaved some more fur off the next weekend and...he's still clean! Seriously! Instead of giving him a shower this weekend, I picked him up, inspected his bum and nothing. No much at all, whereas before he's have a big chunk stuck there.

Also, when we shaved his bottom, we found that under his thick fur where I'd not been able to see before he had sore skin from the constant dirt that got stuck there. So I've been applying teetree skin cream for rabbits and guinea pigs and....

Charm is now as active as he used to be. In fact now the troublesome duo have a habbit. Desty grabd the sofa coushin, throws it on the floor they both lay on it. Then desty gets bored and wanders off while charm lays for a while longer. He plays a lot more too.

Toffee is so luffy he finds it hard to groom himself so everyday i have to pick some poo off his bum. cant wait to get him completely shaved for summer

:shock: Only just realised both your buns are in your siggie :shock: Thought there was a bunny in the middle with a cuddly toy either side - thought it a bit odd you'd got both their names on but only one bunny :lol: :lol: :lol:

They're both so sweet (and the cuddly toy's cute too) :D

hehe that made me laugh ^_^ Nooo it be fluppy dog, destiny, charm and sleepy ted. I love that picture, they are so soft and cute, it does trick the eyes on who's real and who's not which is one of the reasons I love it so much ^_^

hehe that made me laugh ^_^ Nooo it be fluppy dog, destiny, charm and sleepy ted. I love that picture, they are so soft and cute, it does trick the eyes on who's real and who's not which is one of the reasons I love it so much ^_^

Every time I've seen it I've kept looking to see if there was a bun hiding somewhere - very cleverly disguised bunny :lol: :lol: It is a great picture - and even better now I can clearly see there are two buns :lol:

Thank you ^_^ I try to do my best for him. For all four of my babies. Sometimes it's hard to know what they want and I get worried. I'm just glad he's happy and I manage to find out what's wrong with him before it gets too bad.

Back