• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Solo doggy ATTN: spider (the person not a hairy 8 legged type)

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
here is my solly boy :love:

doggyphotos026.jpg

doggyphotos034.jpg

agilityandtraining053.jpg

walkies263resize.jpg

walkies193resize.jpg

walkies253resize.jpg

walkies160resize.jpg

solointhegarden184.jpg

ignore me :oops:

agilityandtraining069.jpg

and just so they dont feel left out

my little man cody :love:

solointhegarden105.jpg

and bella :love:

doggyphotos016.jpg

THAT IS SO FREAKY!!!
I looked at Solo and no joke i thought you were playing a trick on me!!!
They have such similar markings and Solo's hair length is the precise length of Spi's!!!!
Do you think they might have the same dad??? :p
They have the same smudge on their nose, the speckled left leg everything!! Although i think Spider is bigger :? At sheepdog training he's the largest there! Twice the siz of some of the other dogs!!!

Ummm his mum was a pet but his dad was a Sheepdog who did trials. His mum did agility.
It was so sad because the christmas after spider was born i got an email from wendy (molly's mum(Spider's mum)) and she had died from a virus. It scare the **** out of me :cry:
At Training Wendy (trainer) says that Spider is very large, calm and cool just like a dog she knows called Jed who looks like Spider, same build and everything.. i wonder if they're related ?

could be solos mum is working lines. he is related to a few of the agility dogs round here my trainer has his half sister another person from agility has his 'half nephew' :lol: both through dads side then my other trainers dogs grandad is solos great grandad (and that dog is on the british agility team :D ) bless dunno if solo will live up to all that though his life moto is 'if you cant do things right do them fast' :roll::lol:

Spider at a month old
spider1-1.jpg

Spi sniffing a rose :)
random005.jpg

Just looking plain cute :)
random016.jpg

My friend Amie with Spidy :)
MeandAmy049.jpg

He's my little man :)

awwwww he is so cute! i would say 3rd pic looks most like solly because he quite often carries his ears down and back like that :D bless we are owned by some handsome booys ;) :lol:

Back