• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Once upon a time -love story- piggie bond

lisa82

Mama Doe
Hello all, my name is Guinness.

I've just stolen Lisa's profile so I can share some very exciting news with you all.

Well yesterday began as any normal, boring day, the 2 foot brought me some veggies, gave me a little cuddle, not a proper snuggle though as she is too big to fit in my bed, and off she went. Yet another day listening to those silly bunnies down below banging and climbing on everything.

Anyway, when the 2 foot came back she came and gave me another cuddle and took me out to my run in the garden, but today I had visitors! Not bunnies, hamster, or dog, they were guinea pigs, just like me, I thought I was the only one in the world!! They could even understand what I was saying, it was great! So we had a lovely afternoon eating grass and having a chat

353.jpg

We even had a PROPER snuggle

342.jpg

When it came to bedtime I didn't really want to say goodbye, but I didn't have to as we all went to bed together, it was the best night of my life, two lovely young girlies to keep me warm :love:

357.jpg

Archie the dog wanted to play too, but I said he couldn't join in as he is NOT a guinea pig

350.jpg

The girls, now called Rose and Daisy say a nice 2 foot called Tracy said they could come and live with me, so thank you Tracy :D:wave::love:

Love Guinness, Rose and Daisy -woohoo!!:D

Last edited:
Awww how sweet - Guinness you're a lucky piggie having two new girlie friends. Hope you'll all be very happy together.

Back