• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

seeing spots

becks

Alpha Buck
as we've been away to ireland for a couple of days we thought we'd treat sam and domino to abit of extra loving, so invited them invited them into the lounge for the evening. they are both proper good when in the house, domino does the bloke thinga nd sits watching teh television, whilst sam will give me a nudge if she needs to go in teh garden for a tiddle!

first dominos photoshoot

watching the telly
DSC00316-1.jpg

checking the fireplace out
DSC00308.jpg

and posing
DSC00309.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

then sams

now at 3.10 kilo our vet is happy she is at a good weight for her size, and boy is she showing off her "new found figure" ;)

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

and now teh pair together having a romantic snuggle infront of the fire place
(nick loves this picture)

DSC00313.jpg

Aaaaaaaaw absolutely gorgeous - now you really need to bring them with you as well as Jimmy and Foggy.:lol::lol::lol:...........

and have another pair of spoilt animals :lol:

they've already got a promise of a bed for the night (or 16) that we are abonding them on this next occassion, but i'm sure there will be plenty of other oppertunities - foggy and jimmy have spoken very highly to their peers :p

Last edited:
i know some people think i have two white buns that i have hand painted the spots onto :roll:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's got me wondering - might have a play on photobucket with a photo of Bella and see what she'd look like with white spots :lol: :lol: :lol: (I love her just as she is but it might be fun :D).

Back