• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of my cousin's wedding

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
Finally got round to uploading them so thought I'd share :)

Rob - the groom (right) and his sister's bf on the left
DSC00535.jpg

Rob's mum and Sister
DSC00512.jpg

Very posh tables!!
DSC00496.jpg

with fish bowls with guppies in (I just hope the guppies had homes after the wedding!)
DSC00498.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

The cake which I loved, the cupcakes were plain and chocolate
DSC00500.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

Bride and grooms chairs, they had fake carnation type flowers all over and loads of butterflies on the backs
DSC00504.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

Me in my dress, but you can't see my fab red shoes :(
DSC00517.jpg

My dad and sister
DSC00511.jpg

My mum looking very unimpressed, she hates having her photo taken
DSC00510.jpg

Me and My sister Kat, she was incredibly drunk by this point!!
DSC00524.jpg

And I bought them some vouchers for those who saw my thread re the wedding list!!!

It was a nice wedding and Rob's speech was great we were all very proud of us and he made us cry!! However they didn't put any heat in the marquee and it was flippin freezing and pouring with rain outside.

At the end his mates released some paper balloon type things that everyone had written messages from which were really pretty. Apparently they have them in China and places, they lit a flame underneath them and then released them, like small hot air balloons.

Hope you like

Helen x

It looks lovely and you look fantastic in your outfit. I cant remember what they are called but those paper balloons have ben responsible for lots of UFO sightings in Sheffield according to SF :lol::lol:

Rob's Sister has the same dress as me I had it at my prom although mine was red and from coast.
I love the two chairs! gives me an idea for mine :)
you look luuuurlvy

Rob's Sister has the same dress as me I had it at my prom although mine was red and from coast.
I love the two chairs! gives me an idea for mine :)
you look luuuurlvy

She was soooooo annoyed coz another girl had the same dress! It was red I think prob just my phone that's making it look pink.

Helen x

Gorgeous pics, that reception must have cost a bomb. Love your dress too Helen you look great, did you opt for red shoes in the end?

Gorgeous pics, that reception must have cost a bomb. Love your dress too Helen you look great, did you opt for red shoes in the end?

Yes I bet it did but his new wife's family are mega bucks, shame they couldn't afford heaters!!!

Yes my shoes are red

Helen x

these are my shoes (excuse my manky feet, I did give myself a pedicure on the day!!). They were so unbearably painful when we were standing around in the cold and one of my toes still hasn't recovered, but I still managed to do some dancing later on!!

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

They are actually a pinky/red so matched both the pink and the red on my dress!!

Helen x

these are my shoes (excuse my manky feet, I did give myself a pedicure on the day!!). They were so unbearably painful when we were standing around in the cold and one of my toes still hasn't recovered, but I still managed to do some dancing later on!!

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

They are actually a pinky/red so matched both the pink and the red on my dress!!

Helen x

The shoes are lovely !! But just looking at those heels make my poor old feet ache..........:rolleyes:

Janex

Oh are these the couple who'd put a Yacht on their wedding list?

I've seen the fish bowls before I think they are white cloud minnows and they get hired out and taken back to the owners at the end of the night :D

Your dress is lovely and given me some inspiration, I am going to my cousins wedding in June and haven't got a clue what to wear :roll: :lol:

Oh are these the couple who'd put a Yacht on their wedding list?

I've seen the fish bowls before I think they are white cloud minnows and they get hired out and taken back to the owners at the end of the night :D

Your dress is lovely and given me some inspiration, I am going to my cousins wedding in June and haven't got a clue what to wear :roll: :lol:

Want my dress!! worn once and prob never again size 14!!!

Back