• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shangri La is officially finished.

Vanessa.B

Mama Doe

Here is Herbie and Hollie's bunny palace. My hubby and brother-in-law have done a fantastic job - I love it. Herbie and Hollie love it too and have even become adept at using the litter trays :D which they never managed in the conservatory!

Hollie is a smart cookie and soon sussed the cat flap out. Sadly Herbie can't grasp the concept so we have to prop it open for them!
rabbitstuff_0001.jpg

rabbitstuff_0002.jpg

rabbitstuff_0003.jpg

rabbitstuff_0009.jpg

Last edited:
Interior design by myself - hard labour by Chris my wonderful hubby and Jonathan my brother-in-law who thinks I am mad but loves a project!

Does hubby and co fancy hiring themselves out some day?! :lol:

Think not sadly.

I have promised Chris that as soon as the bunny palace was completed he could start work on rebuilding his landrover. I have the bunnies, he has his landrover.

I live in the bunny sheds and Chris lives in the garage!

Think not sadly.

I have promised Chris that as soon as the bunny palace was completed he could start work on rebuilding his landrover. I have the bunnies, he has his landrover.

I live in the bunny sheds and Chris lives in the garage!

Ha ha! If you ask me that is the secret to a successful marriage!

Fab set-up! I'm just waiting for Dave to finish actually building his garage so he can start on my bunny run!

Back