• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are These The Ones the REW Are Accused Of Being?

Yes it is them.

It's ALF....the Animal Liberation Front who were behind it allegedly.

I used to know someone that was sort of something to do with the ALF, he was a bit on the strange side. I didn't know they were still up and running.

Oh I take it back then .. just realised that I read the first line of the article complete wrong, I thought the group called themselves Gleeful - what a boob! :oops: :lol:

The owner of the Normanby-by-Spital farm, who wants to remain anonymous, said the whole incident had left him feeling very disappointed.

"Some of our rabbits have been used to develop vaccines for animals and birds as well as treatments for human diseases and I am sure they suffer no distress or cruelty," he said.

"I am an animal lover and despise anyone who treats animals in a cruel way. We have even converted the land around our rabbit farm into a wildlife haven, with lakes, thousands of trees and large areas left wild for the benefit of local wildlife."

Animal lover my **** :evil:

Apparently they vandalised a nice little sports car they owned too. Bought using blood money I suspect. I have no sympathy for people who breed animals for testing.

Infact I don't like people who breed animals full stop - selfish and unnecessary.

Rabswood

Back