• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry the Tripod Bunny :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He may only have three legs but he can move faster than all my other four legged Bunsters!! :D

Picture2560.jpg

Picture2563.jpg

Picture2561.jpg

Janex

I noticed the location too :lol::lol::lol: is it a back leg he is missing? you wouldnt have thought a bun could cope, its amazing how they adapt! x jess

I always feel a special surge of affection towards Harry Jane. He helped Lucy and I a lot. And Lucy says now her bond is broken, "Hay Harry ;)"

x

THAT REALLY ANNOYED ME WHEN SOMEONE PUT THAT.
Good you've taken it well though :p
It's not a b****y shanty town either :) Its a bun paradice!

yes you should change it to "a rabbit palace"

I knew another three legged bun and he had similar marking and was also called Harry, how odd! I love his face in the second pic :love:

THAT REALLY ANNOYED ME WHEN SOMEONE PUT THAT.
Good you've taken it well though :p
It's not a b****y shanty town either :) Its a bun paradice!

Totally agree, if I was a rabbit I would much prefer living at Jane's than being stuck in a 4 foot hutch even if I was only lock. ed in it at night.

Awww Jane he's such a cutie.

I believe you when you say he's fast my Jack recently had his leg amputated too :cry: thankfully he has recovered well and boy can he move, not sure how good Harry is but Jack has problems stopping :)

Awww Jane he's such a cutie.

I believe you when you say he's fast my Jack recently had his leg amputated too :cry: thankfully he has recovered well and boy can he move, not sure how good Harry is but Jack has problems stopping :)

I honestly think we get far more distressed about a Bun having an amputation than they do !!

Janex :)

Back