• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A week to go

Radish

Mama Doe
hi

i still have a week to go before i can be certain that my little snake food bunny is not pregnant, i've had her three weeks tomorrow.....so i need your help.

i'm currently hoping she's not pregnant but assuming she is and giving her plenty of hay lots of veg and plenty of pellets too...she does have a very good appetite.

she has had a nine day course of panacur just cos i worm all my buns( and was told it was safe) also she has had myxo jab but vet at time said risk is greater of myxo and less of probs if pregnant.

anyway any tips would be appreciated and anything particular i shopuld be prepared for...also at what stage would you be able to feel babies moving?

chances are she's not pregnant but i have to be prepared...her belly is round but the rest of her feels a bit thin still, almost like the only healthy well fed bit is her tummy!

please anyone?

if she is pregnant i have absolutely no knowledge of what to expect etc...i really would like to be prepared, just in case.

i'm looking under a search for "pregnancy" for you, there's loads so i may be a while!

aww bless you but all i need is to know when i should expect to feel babies?

also should i remove the litter tray before she has them because it would be too high sided for babies to get in and out of or is it better for them to be contained?

when is it safe to disturb nest etc?

Sparrow is very calm just now but will babies make her not friendly?

as i say i'm not certain she is pregnant at all i'm just erring on the side of caution.

:wave: i know i've seen threads about people with pregnant buns but i can't find any of 'em. :? sorry, i'm not having a very good search day!

Back