• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dolly - New foster!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=122681

Dolly2.jpg

Dolly9.jpg

dolly8.jpg

Dolly7.jpg

Dolly6.jpg

Dolly5.jpg

Dolly4.jpg

Dolly14.jpg

Dolly11.jpg

Dolly10.jpg

She isn't with me, she is with my friend Dawn, who adopted the last 2 Happy Hoppers off me. I picked her up from Honeybunny's yesterday and am pleased to say she has settled in excellently to her new home. I had warned them of her behaviour, however she has been an angel so far and seems to love her kids too! Lets hope things work out for Dolly and she doesn't disgrace herself. As Jill said, it may just have been a question of needing a less rabbity filled home and stuff. Hopefully we can bring this lady round and get her a great new forever home!

:wave:Hello Dolly..(for the more mature members there's a song in there!)

Glad you are behaving and I really hope this change is the making of you as I would love to see you settled in a new forever home.
Be good and tell your new foster mum you love coriander!

Dolly Update

Buns010.jpg

Taken today as Dixie goes to say Hi to Dolly the new edition Foster Bunto the house. She is gorgeous. :wave:

Dolly Update

Hello just a little update Dolly is still here in my mad house and doing very well. She still doesn't like to be picked up however has allowed me to give her a cuddle even if only for a short time. She hasn't lunged at me however when my daughter when to put some greens in her dish she didn't like it. This had been the first time for us. She a lovely girl and loves having the attention and freedom of the house. Dolly would make someone a fantastic house bunny. I will post updated pics as soon as download them from my camera. Will keep you updated on her progress.

Thank you so much for the update and for caring for Dolly
When the new pics go up I'll use some for a poster to give her a push in the homing direction:D

:wave:Here are the pics of Dolly she doesn't like photos being taken and on several photos I have been left with a tail shot. Hope you like these and someone will fall in love with a very beautiful bunny.
2ndJune200810.jpg
:love:
18thJune0813.jpg
:love:
18thJune089.jpg

If she will let me take more photos I will. She will make someone a great House Bun not sure about her being bonded as she doesn't like it when Dixe and Lupin go near her.

Back