• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely Bunny 3 Piece Face Cloth/towel Sets!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Steph

Lovely Bunny 3 Piece Face Cloth/towel Sets !

I am selling these 3 piece Flannel wash sets for Underhill Rabbit Rescue. They are so pretty and the one cloth has piccies of little bunnies and chicks on it, the other has pics of a ratty too ! They are really soft and would be perfect in a bathroom, kitchen or just on display. The set also includes a lovely wash mit excellent for little ones or even big ones ! Would be great to take on your summer holidays ! I only have three of these sets and would like £5 each which will include postage and packing. Thank you for supporting us !

P2210004.jpg

P2210003.jpg

P2210001.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Deffo have a set my 2 year old will love it, paypal payment or cheque perfered? PLease send me a pm.

:wave:Hi There!
Please could I have one set? Let me know which is the preferred payment method.
Thanks!
Andrea
xx

if you don't manage to sell it on here, you are welcome to bring it along to the knowle summer fete 21st June and try and flog it for underhill (of course whilst you help us sell lots of cakes and other stuff :D)

Im sure maybe someone will buy it Lucy :D If not Underhill have an open day fundraiser planned for the Summer and various fetes and car boots :D Thank you so much though :)

Back