• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraiser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Thought I would do a seperate thread about doing a fundraiser for my current foster bunny. Some of you know about her. I know she would most likely have been pts if I didn't take her. She is doing well. Woke me up this morning making a racket and she also has loads of poos in her cage. Yay. She looks quite happy now. I am wanting to do a fundraiser for her so I can get her vaccinated and maybe neutered before she can be rehomed. Any ideas? Can I do something on here or her? What does everyone think? I want to get her vaccinated asap but don't have the funds to do so. Here is the little girly if you already havn't seen her.

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

I have never done this before so advice would be great. I really want her to have her vaccinations and be neutered before she is rehomed. I knew a couple of nights would turn in to longer but she is a very special bunny and I want to know she is happy and safe before going to a new home.

She came in to work as a stray. I decided to take her as I wanted to make sure she went to the right home.

not sure if you can fundraise then:?
Rescues can but if private individuals take on a bun it may be seen as their responsibility
you would have to ask admin:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back