• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

aww sweet

Radish

Mama Doe
i just let the bunnies into their runs and noticed Maisie's vetbed was wet where rain had got into front of hutch. i threw the vetbed into patio and went and got another....someone thought he could lay on the bunny sized bit of vetbed.

Badger my 11 year old whippet:love:

picture.jpg

Awwww:D so cute -love the name badger:D

thanks:oops:when he was a little boy his face had a blue mask with a nice white stripe up it...when we drove to Bournemouth to get him we spent the whole journey home thinking up names until we settled on Badger five minutes from home:lol:
to think he nearly ended up being called Wicket:oops::lol::lol:

Don't you love it when they find the one piece of fluffy and comfy bedding and try and squeeze onto it! :lol:

Aww love it, what a beautiful boy Badger is, :love: My cat does exactly the same thing. As soon as I put anything soft down, she gets on it!:roll::lol:

Awwwwwww he looks so comfy :D now just needs the bowl to the left, few biccies to the right and he won't have to move all day!:lol:

Awwwwwww he looks so comfy :D now just needs the bowl to the left, few biccies to the right and he won't have to move all day!:lol:

one small flaw in your plan....the few biccies would be snaffood by my other four dogs,leaving a very cross Badger on his duvet:lol:

aww that is so cute :D
When i was ill mum bought my duvet down, five minutes into laying down- all nice and cosy Andy came and slep withme on the duvet lol :lol:

Back