• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww some kids can be responsable

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
my mum came over yesturday and brought her bfs 7 year old twin boys over i had Lilli and Binky in the run and had Crystal and Misty free range in the garden, the twins came in and automatically went to the run they know Lilli from when she was living with my mum Lilli went crazy she actually started binkying and started nudging the lid of the run the twins lifted the lid up and Lilli sat happily while they stroked her (Lilli always flinches, runs away and bites me!!) the twins then asked if they could clean out the rabbits,feed them and water them even though id only cleaned them the day before i said yes because i thought it was cute they were trying to be responsable so we all did it together :D

do you think Lilli remembers the twins? il be honest i was 'slightly' jealous :oops: at the love she was showing the twins when all she shows me is aggresiveness!

arh my kids are like that.they love cleaning bluebell out n feeding her.they know which tub to go to and how much.ellie goes mad if jamie puts too much in.says shell get fat.they also like letting her out for exercise and make sure the gate is shut first.x

Back