• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

guinness is having a nice day

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I can't be out all the time to supervise him on the lawn but he does love to graze - so I grew him a box of grass for when I'm not there and he is really enjoying it - look at him munching away. :) I do hope I can get him anotehr ladyfriend soon though :(

grassbox005b.jpg

grassbox006b.jpg

grassbox008b.jpg

and one of sorrel chilling - sorry about all my underwear, I was in the middle of sorting the laundry :oops:

grassbox001b.jpg

Looks like he's really enjoying his grass - I go out with a pair of scissors and bowl every day to cut some for mine - love watching them both stuffing it in their mouths. The dandelions are that big at the moment that they're longer than Tarquin - he drags one round the bed before settling down to enjoy it :D

awww that's a great idea - I keep meaning to do that with the piggie cage bases I've got spare now, as I keep my bunnies on the patio rather than letting them loose in the jungle :D

awww, nomnomnomnom!

Carlton goes like that with my knickers and socks when they are on the floor! :oops: :lol:

Back