• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Becks - Jimmy and Foggy

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
As promised, a couple of pictures from their stay ......

HHJimmyFoggy2.jpg

HHJimmyFoggy.jpg

thanks for these :)

not bad atall for a couple of oaps (as in the budgies being oaps: jimmys 10 year old, and foggy 6 1/2 gone).

i especially love the first one, the flowers really set foggys (blue) colour off.

jimmy has that look on her face that we are so familiar with as if to say is tehre any food around i can nibble. she was leaning over trying to get nicks attention last night and see ifs he could steal his supper.

They've sent Chuck into submission, he has hardly sung at all since they've gone:(

maybe it's me he's missing really ;) (i wish lol....i know i know, i am secodn in teh queue behind you shoudl he ever need a new mummy, but i can always dream!)

the two girls were in a strop earlier until i turned teh radio on, they are like teenagers at the moment. i think tehy knwo they have me wrapped around their little fingers.....

Aww we used to have a avery of budgies when I was younger, they are such pretty birds! Cute pics :D

Back