• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picky hay eater, and lots of it...

Vikash

New Kit
Gizmo has gone through two boxes of American Timothy hay from dustfreehay.co.uk in about 2 months. This is kinda pricey at that rate and I wonder if there are other options.

He won't touch the cheap hay, or Timothy hay from P@H. I'm in Milton Keynes and would love to find a local quality but cheap timothy hay supplier that Gizmo likes. Asking for too much?

Are your bunnies that fussy, and go through that much hay? I think he takes after the g/f - only the best will do at my expense!

V

My bunnies and piggies always get through Dust Free Hay at twice the rate of any other. It must be extra tasty :lol:

You'll be hard pushed to find a timothey hay supplier thats any cheaper to be honest. Timothey hay is apparently hard to grow over here and most of it has to be shipped from the US.

Postage tends to be the majority of the cost when ordering hay online.

I used to buy mine in huge bales from a local farm but it's really dusty and sets off my hayfever.

Back