• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They don't call 'em piggies for nowt!

GemmaH

Mama Doe
:lol::lol::lol:

May08085.jpg

I love Aaliyah, the little piggy on the right's face in this one :lol:
May08086.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

May08085.jpg

I love Aaliyah, the little piggy on the right's face in this one :lol:
May08086.jpg
I love the look of the food you're giving them.
I'm feel strongly about giving all animals a diet that is as close to a diet they'd eat in the wild.. looks good to me :) :thumb:

I love the look of the food you're giving them.
I'm feel strongly about giving all animals a diet that is as close to a diet they'd eat in the wild.. looks good to me :) :thumb:

Erm, that'll be because I was short on veggies tonight so went round the garden with a bucket & my scissors :lol:

Erm, that'll be because I was short on veggies tonight so went round the garden with a bucket & my scissors :lol:

I go into my garden with a pair of scissors and bowl every night cutting grass, dandelions and strawberry leaves for my lot. Goodness knows what the neighbours think :shock: but I don't really care - seeing happy buns and piggies munching away in unison is a sight to see :D

:lol::lol::lol: Mine get veggies too :lol: but mainly grass and stuff you'd find out in fields..and museli as they are tame, but my wild buns are on pure grass and other little bits i find in the field where they were found.

I'm a weirdo... :thumb:

I go into my garden with a pair of scissors and bowl every night cutting grass, dandelions and strawberry leaves for my lot. Goodness knows what the neighbours think :shock: but I don't really care - seeing happy buns and piggies munching away in unison is a sight to see :D

There's a field near my horses where the grass is half a foot high and thick as .... thick can be :) every 3 days i take a plastic back and pick a whole bag full and that'll do mine for ..when it runs out. I walk around the village with a bag of grass! Everyone thinks im well cool 8):lol: but they all know what i do :) i remmeber once i was walking past the pub with a handful of grass, i saw my bf throught the window walked in gave him a kiss a walked away .. he said he got slated !

:lol: I really feel I should retake the responsibility of naming our pets back from the children now :oops::lol:

:lol::lol: nothing wrong with Aaliyah! my poor bun has a terrible name! :lol: the list for his future bunwife is hilarious, whichever i choose, the vet will be like :shock: :lol:

Back