• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arthur & Dylan photos

Kay

Mama Doe
My two lovely bunnies enjoying each others company and the sun :D

Picture245.jpg

Picture246.jpg

Lovely Arthur has improved hugely improved today, seems he is actually getting over his recent Statis
Picture248.jpg

He is a real tart and would luurrvve that :lol: He is currently helping himself to the apples in the fruit bowl, he's so naughty :D

:lol::lol: i love a tarty bunny!

:no: Arthur! get out the fruit bowl! all those apples will be bad for your teefs! :lol:

last night Carlton was rooting through my bag to get at an unopened Lion bar! :lol:

wow that's ace that they get along side by side like that!! have you thought about trying to bond them?:)

I am bearing it in mind for the future but Dylan is only 14 weeks now and I am waiting till he is old enough to be de-plummed and for his hormones to settle. When they are both in ther garden I only use that wire divide and they groom each other through the bars. I know though that it would be different story if I put them together and as Arthur is still in Statis I want to keep things settled for him.

Who knows what the further holds though :D

I am bearing it in mind for the future but Dylan is only 14 weeks now and I am waiting till he is old enough to be de-plummed and for his hormones to settle. When they are both in ther garden I only use that wire divide and they groom each other through the bars. I know though that it would be different story if I put them together and as Arthur is still in Statis I want to keep things settled for him.

Who knows what the further holds though :D

Yeah good idea with regards to Arthur fully recovering...although to be honest it sounds like they will get along great especially since they are grooming. I bet you would be very surprised if you actually put them together!! Sometimes it's easier bonding younger buns because their hormones aren't raging so much and the other bun will just accept them. Looks like they are buddies already!! How great an ending would that be!!! you were obviously meant to have Arthur back for a reason :)

Dylan is old enough to be de-plummed now so long as he is past the 1KG mark
:)

Yeah good idea with regards to Arthur fully recovering...although to be honest it sounds like they will get along great especially since they are grooming. I bet you would be very surprised if you actually put them together!! Sometimes it's easier bonding younger buns because their hormones aren't raging so much and the other bun will just accept them. Looks like they are buddies already!! How great an ending would that be!!! you were obviously meant to have Arthur back for a reason :)

Dylan is old enough to be de-plummed now so long as he is past the 1KG mark
:)

shhh but Dylan's plums are bearly visible at the moment :oops: When I took him to the vet she said she'd prefer them to develop a little more so she has something to remove :lol:

It is promising though ha. Its nice that they lay together by the bars though I don't feel so guilty about them being singletons. :D

He he poor Dylan... I'm sure he will get there in the end!! :lol:

Yeah I think they might just end up being best pals...I like to believe in fate. Arthur gave you so much trouble with lady buns and maybe he was just waiting for that perfect male to come along :lol::lol::lol::oops:

Ah - there's my favourite man!

The pictures of Dylan and Arthur together are wonderful. I am so glad Arthur is on the mend, Kay.

Vanessa xx

Maybe :D , it would be typical of him to be completely different to other buns. I mean you read and see on here many happy male/female bonds and think 'oh that seems to be the best way' and male/male bonds are suppose to be the most difficult yet looks very much like it may go that way :lol:

Maybe :D , it would be typical of him to be completely different to other buns. I mean you read and see on here many happy male/female bonds and think 'oh that seems to be the best way' and male/male bonds are suppose to be the most difficult yet looks very much like it may go that way :lol:

Yeah, I never considered bonding two same sex bunnies until a foster bunny I had decided to take the decision out of my hands. He made friends with my singleton lionhead buck and they have been best buddies from their very first meeting. They are very protective of each other and don't like other bunnies going near the other :lol:

Oh it would be fantastic if they could bond. The garden is a little overstretched with the two set-ups and they clearly want company as they spend time together through the fence. Just got to get Dylan done :D

Back