• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Escape!

SimonKD

Young Bun
I let Rodger and Ralph out this morning like I do every morning did a bit of tidying in the garden and then went in to sort out the cats. When I went back out I noticed Ralph was sitting in the hole he'd dug (he's very proud of his hole eve though it's about 2 inchs deep (cause there's concert underneath)), but Rodger was missing. I looked in the hutch but he'd disappeared. Somehow he'd managed to unscrew the side wire on the run (I must have left a screwdriver in there :lol:) and got him self wedged down the side of the hutch.

Quick shout to everyone in the house and they are out with a large cardboard box as a makeshift fence as I try and coax him out. Came out on his own in the end (must have got fed up of playing the hiding game), and went back in the run. Crisis averted and a stern telling off... :oops:

oh it's horrible when they escape - your heart stops :lol: you tend not to make that mistake again though - but they find another way sooner or later :rolleyes:

Got a terrible feeling it will always be Rodger as well he acts all innocent till he thinks no one is looking and then he starts attacking the fence... :roll:

Back