• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aww ..im Sad....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Tundra ...one of the allotment buns...is coming back .
the bond was a disaster . She has visciously attacked the other bun :( :(

poor boy...and poor Tundra .

We think its probably because she came from such a bad situation :( :(
being bred continualy must have made her pretty cross with male buns :?
that and being kept in a tiny cage and never getting out has surely taken its toll ...

she might now be looking for a home as a single house bun :?

oh no poor little girl cant forget the evil past :cry::cry::cry:

i hope she finds a lovely home where shell learn to trust :(

poor lassie :( will she be tried with anybun else or is it safest to leave her by herself? i hope she finds someone to love her and that her ex husband is ok too.

Im so upset that Tundra hs had to come back into rescue :cry::cry:

She is an absolutely stunning little bunny and her behaviour with people cannot be faulted, if she has to go alone she is going to make someone a fabulous companion and I think she will bon closely with them because she craves attention.

If you could earn this bunnies trust you would be rewarded for the rest of her life :D

poor lassie :( will she be tried with anybun else or is it safest to leave her by herself? i hope she finds someone to love her and that her ex husband is ok too.

i dont know if she ll be tried with another bun or not ...but if not she will go to be a housebun . we dont let single buns go to live outside .

Aaaaaaw she is a gorgeous girl and deserves to find a fantastic home where she will be truly loved and can have all the attention she wants. Hope she has a happy ending, the poor lass has been through so much already

Awwww thats such a shame:cry:.
Peter Parsnip is going to my friends today so he can have his forever home their running free with loads of buns and plenty of friends and at least we still get to see him.

is she friendly with people, or is she timid of them also? is she litter trained?

poor girl being so afarid of men :-(

is she friendly with people, or is she timid of them also? is she litter trained?

poor girl being so afarid of men :-(

She is friendly, will come to you and ask for nose rubs, great with being groomed but does need to get to know you after what she has been through. She is fine to pick up and has never attempted to bite me.

I started litter training her and she was mostly there....I dont know how she has been with Angie though :)

Back