• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Petplan

It will cover burring it the buns hasn't had teeth problems before and will cover emergancy appointments as long as the vet signs to say it was an emergancy. I am on petplan and that is my understanding anyway :D

Hope this helps!!! :wave:

Im covered by petplan for my four. One of them, my nethie has constant and recurring dental issues. As long as its not pre-existing condition they haven't received attention for prior to you insuring her it's fine. My girl has had to have three lots of treatment for her teeth and they've paid out everytime and are still renewing her insurance. With my Jess, i had to take him for an emergency appointment at the hopsital last sunday and they kept him in cos he has GI stasis. he had two days worth of treatment and Petplan are paying it out straightaway to the hospital ss I hvaen't paid a penny. Obviously ive had to pay my excess in both cases - £45.

I have to say though, my experiences with Petplan so far has been great - i personally would recommend them. But i can't speak for others experiences. But like i said, they wont pay out for the dentals or any other treatment is it's a reoccuring thing. So get her/him insured quick while theyre healthy!!!

Lisa and crew xxx

It will cover burring it the buns hasn't had teeth problems before and will cover emergancy appointments as long as the vet signs to say it was an emergancy. I am on petplan and that is my understanding anyway :D

brilliant. how much are you paying per month? its £8 per bun, is that good?

xxx

Hope this helps!!! :wave:

Im covered by petplan for my four. One of them, my nethie has constant and recurring dental issues. As long as its not pre-existing condition they haven't received attention for prior to you insuring her it's fine. My girl has had to have three lots of treatment for her teeth and they've paid out everytime and are still renewing her insurance. With my Jess, i had to take him for an emergency appointment at the hopsital last sunday and they kept him in cos he has GI stasis. he had two days worth of treatment and Petplan are paying it out straightaway to the hospital ss I hvaen't paid a penny. Obviously ive had to pay my excess in both cases - £45.

I have to say though, my experiences with Petplan so far has been great - i personally would recommend them. But i can't speak for others experiences. But like i said, they wont pay out for the dentals or any other treatment is it's a reoccuring thing. So get her/him insured quick while theyre healthy!!!

Lisa and crew xxx

Bailey has to have his front teeth trimmed regularly x

I get multiple bunny special rates :D I think it works out at about £8 per bunny. It's different i think depending on breed and/or age x

Back