• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to do?

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
What would you class as a priority getting a rabbit neuterd or getting him larger accomodation? Im in a situation with eclipse at the moment, he is in a 4 ft hutch with 4ft run underneath he gets supervised time in the garden in the evenings also. He is not neuterd and I was thinking of trying to bond him with Jazz and Gizmo when he is. So what should I do? Get him a bigger hutch then neuter or neuter attempt bond then new hutch if things dont work out?

I bonded 3 boys :D A bun who'd been lone for 2 years, then another boy bun (4 weeks after his neuter) and then the 3rd a month or so later (again, 4 weeks after his neuter). They got along fantastically and the bonds were easier than bonding my male and female :shock: They were incisorless buns though so I was a little less worried about them causing damage to each other, but they never showed any signs of wanting to either.
triosnuggled.jpg

I'd personally try neuturing, bonding and if not Larger accomodation.
Hope that helps :)
:thumb:

I bonded 3 boys :D A bun who'd been lone for 2 years, then another boy bun (4 weeks after his neuter) and then the 3rd a month or so later (again, 4 weeks after his neuter). They got along fantastically and the bonds were easier than bonding my male and female :shock: They were incisorless buns though so I was a little less worried about them causing damage to each other, but they never showed any signs of wanting to either.
triosnuggled.jpg

Any tips on how you did it? i'm a bit nervous!

Back