• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All ready to bond...then the bunny escapes!!! U/D Got her!!

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Hey all,

Well today was supposed to be my bonding day for Winter and Alice (standard Rex rescued by Nicola3). Alice was supposed to be arriving late afternoon but I received a text from Nic to say she had gone out to check on Alice to find her hutch open and Alice gone! We can't believe it!

She is sure she is in the brambles at the end of the garden but I am not sure if she has actually seen her. She texted me first at 2.30pm with various updates since so hopefully she will catch her soon. She has put her 2 boy bunnies in a run by the brambles to try and coax her out.

This really is sods law. All this time we've waitied to get Alice here and then this. I think perhaps Alice had some intuition and wasn't sure what to expect and so tried to get out or she didn't want to wait :)

Who knows....I just hope Nic manages to catch her soon. Please send bunny catching vibes to Nic and Alice! Will keep you posted!

Last edited:
i have only been able to text Nic so far and from what I can gather she hasn't actually seen her but have heard rustling in the brambles. I really hope she catches her tonight cos there is a massive rain storm brewing here!

Little madam!! Nic got her! She came out of the brambles to investigate the other 2 buns and Nic managed to get her. Little madam.

She said she's a little stressed and may have a little scratch but not sure.

Not sure if we're gonna go ahead with bringing her round and attempting the bonding today due to her being a bit stressed. Will see what Nic thinks. Bit annoying as I was hoping for the max amount of bonding time with it being a bank holiday.

Hey ho - will start a new thread for bonding when that starts.

Back