• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Callisto Pictures ( Inc. Mischief Shots)

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I've finished Calli proofing the spare room now so she gets the run of it when ever we are home. Her favourite spot is sitting in the hay bin and bouncing about on the bed.

Butter wouldn't melt:
moto_0299.jpg

moto_0300.jpg

moto_0313.jpg

But as soon as your back is turned:
moto_0309.jpg

moto_0308.jpg

moto_0306.jpg

I didn't do nutin'
moto_0304.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: i was going to say how on earth are those pellets not being eaten then i scrolled down :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yup - butter wouldn't melt!! Has she changed colour since being with you Sooz? She looks lighter :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yup - butter wouldn't melt!! Has she changed colour since being with you Sooz? She looks lighter :D

She actually looks really orange in those pictures but she's more of a fawn in reality so it's probably the lighting. :D

The Ferplast you can see in the background is open when were home other times I join it to the one on top and shut her in. She has decided that one half is a giant litter tray though and will pee everywhere in it. :rolleyes:

so beautiful :love: i remember when she was up for rehoming, I seriously started thinking about whether I could accommodate another rabbit. :oops: she does look a totally different colour now though!

so beautiful :love: i remember when she was up for rehoming, I seriously started thinking about whether I could accommodate another rabbit. :oops: she does look a totally different colour now though!

I had a LOT of work convincing Phil that we could have her but then once he agreed to her I broke him down on Mackenzie with goog old bribery.

She's honestly still the same colour, it was really bright when I took those pics and you can hardly see her harlequin markings!

I had a LOT of work convincing Phil that we could have her but then once he agreed to her I broke him down on Mackenzie with goog old bribery.

She's honestly still the same colour, it was really bright when I took those pics and you can hardly see her harlequin markings!

he is so under your paw...uhhh...i mean thumb. well done though!

Back