• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to a good home

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
100_3429.jpg

Fulffy lionhead by the name of "Bunny"
This very fluffy little :censored: has managed to chew my bank card. He likes sitting out in the sun and destroying things. He is the bunny of mass destruction.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I want him!

My lion "Honey" will love him! "Honey and Bunny" how cute! :love:

He will be impressed to know that people think he is cute :) little :censored: has now chewed the o/hs cheque. I wonder if the bank will cash it with holes in:rolleyes:

He will be impressed to know that people think he is cute :) little :censored: has now chewed the o/hs cheque. I wonder if the bank will cash it with holes in:rolleyes:

It's great isn't it what they can get away with that no-one else could? When Tarquin chewed through my laptop cable a couple of weeks ago and I had to spend £53.00 on a new one :shock: after the initial shock I just thought what a little monkey. If it had been anyone else I'd have been :evil:

It's great isn't it what they can get away with that no-one else could? When Tarquin chewed through my laptop cable a couple of weeks ago and I had to spend £53.00 on a new one :shock: after the initial shock I just thought what a little monkey. If it had been anyone else I'd have been :evil:

Laptop cables are a problem for me to they normally last around 4 months before they need replacing. Dodge chewed through ajs headset cable yesterday while he was using them to play counterstrike. I found it amusing but apparently it wasn't :rolleyes:

Laptop cables are a problem for me to they normally last around 4 months before they need replacing. Dodge chewed through ajs headset cable yesterday while he was using them to play counterstrike. I found it amusing but apparently it wasn't :rolleyes:

I've got some tubing protecting mine now - not that I ever leave it plugged in if I nip out of the room, but when he got to it I was sat next to him and was distracted for a few seconds and the damage was done. My neighbour gave me some tubing stuff he'd got and *touch wood* it seems to have lost its appeal, though I still wouldn't take any chances and leave him alone in the room with it plugged in. I think it's too thick now for him to be interested in it, though I bet if he was left with it long enough he'd have a go.

He's already chewed through the landline phone cable so I had to buy some new phones, and the CD player cable :shock: Bella's had three mobile phone chargers, but at least they're relatively cheap and easy to get new ones, though I could have nearly bought a new phone with charger included for what it's cost me :shock: :roll:

Bunnies hey :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back