• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is wrong with my rabbits! Are they just wierd ?

missshell

Mama Doe
:? I take them to their run in their carrier. I then open the door so they can get out but i leave it in there with them. Everytime that I let them out in the run lately they just sit in the carrier from the moment i put them out until I bring them in. Whats wrong? I don't understand why they wont hop around and eat the grass?

Is this behaviour different to how they behaved before? have they had any other behavioural changes? how long are they in the run (carrier) for?

Is this behaviour different to how they behaved before? have they had any other behavioural changes? how long are they in the run (carrier) for?

Yes as they used to play in the run (as you can see from my avatar)
They have'nt been through any other behavioural changes though. They are in their for a few hours weather dependant.

Has something happened to make them want to stay in the carrier? e.g. Cat/dog/fox/loud noise?

Not that i can think of. I have a dog but he does'nt bother them and he isn't outside at the mo. They are used to him and he knows not to go up to them when he is outside.

ETS the guinea pigs are out in the run next to them and they are out on the grass munching like there is no tommorrow! :lol:

Well after 3 hours they have finally come out of the carrier and are running around! I think they are maybe just lazy *******! :lol:

hmmm maybe something spooked them once and they're just now realising it was a one off? anyway i hope they continue to exercise happily :)

Back