• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

zooplus runs

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
When debs2810 came 2 get her bunnies (i had been looking after them while she moved 2 scotland) her zooplus run didnt fit int he car so i paid her £20 for it, as the buns loved it and i was getting one anyway.

i have bought another off zooplus. should be here on thrusday i reckon, but is it possible to merge 2 runs 2gether to make a giant run? has anyone done this and do you have photos.:wave:

I reckon the easiest way to do that would be to merge them end to end (so it's a long thin run) and either remove the end panel completely or bend it backwards over the top. Depending on how permanent you want it to be you could then use a suitable fixing to hold the two parts together.

I've got two of these pens but haven't put the two together to make one big pen, though I think it would work, just using two panels in a row instead of one - the only thing you might have to do is use the pole things in a slightly different way, but you can do that - I have one of these pens all round my bed to stop Bella and Tarquin going under it, so there are two in a row and rather than putting the pole in the end like is intended, I thread it under one bit and over another. Does that make sense? I've also got one in a square shape round their cage rather than the shape they're supposed to go in and that works too so I think with some fiddling it would work :D

By taking off the panels on the longer side instead of the shorter side. :)

Not as easy as doing it lengthways though because of the way the parts are fixed to each other. I don't think 14*3 is a particular problem, it will give the buns plenty of room to have a good long run and stretch!

Back