• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dudley has been attacking Smudge

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
He isn't seriously hurting her from what I can tell but he keeps lunging for her and grunting at her.

He's always been bossy with her but it seems to have taken a turn for the worse and is ending in little scraps between them.

Nothing has changed in their living environment and both are eating, drinking and pooing fine.

Do you think they'll settle down? Or is there anything I can do?

Flyn and Maddie have had a few minor scuffles lately and Flynn has been the grump starting it all, but he is having the worst moult ever. Like you they have settled down again, but i am watchig them carefully. I did take to making them 'smell nice' for each other just to try and re-enfoce the bonding. When they were first bonded Flynn had som tea tree cream on a little patch of dry skin and Maddi went nuts for it. She loved it!:shock: ( no accounting for taste, I prefer Lynx myself )!:lol: So i just rubbed it in my hands and stroked them both and it did seem to calm them back down again. Could you try something like that if you they have something they like. I have tried apple sauce and that's quite popular too! If not Janice or Chloe ( Jrn1310 or Chloaster) may be able to help, they are fab at bonding.:D Hope they are calm again soon.

Back