• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to Honeybunny's today!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I am taking Nia down to be bonded. Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Vanessa B. who came to see Nia before she makes her journey as Vanessa has adopted her! I am so happy for Nia and really excited that she will be getting hubby and a new home with a wonderful mum to love her. She deserves it after being seized by RSPCA in terrible conditions.

So we are off to Honeybunny's to leave her with Auntie Jill, for a bonding session!

Home safe... Nia deposited and Dolly collected to be fostered by my friend Dawn.... She settled in straight away! Jill, was lovely to meet you. Am amazed by your set up its incredible! Was lovely to see the buns. Special kisses to Elgar, Dandy and Gabriel!

Dolly has settled in very well and was enjoying being petted by Dawn's 5 year old!

Home safe... Nia deposited and Dolly collected to be fostered by my friend Dawn.... She settled in straight away! Jill, was lovely to meet you. Am amazed by your set up its incredible! Was lovely to see the buns. Special kisses to Elgar, Dandy and Gabriel!

Dolly has settled in very well and was enjoying being petted by Dawn's 5 year old!

I saw Jills set up yesterdy and loved it!! :)

I got to have a cuddle with Elgar.....in fact I still think I'm removing his hairs from my nose ;)

I saw Jills set up yesterdy and loved it!! :)

I got to have a cuddle with Elgar.....in fact I still think I'm removing his hairs from my nose ;)

I am in love with Elgar..... he is gorgeous. It took me all my time not to come home with something. the hutches your store donated are lovely too!

Darn it! I was going to ask you to give little Catkin a cuddle for me, and I forgot!!! :cry:

Hope Nia's bonding goes smoothly.....sending loads of vibes!!! :D

Was great to meet you Charlotte and thank you for helping with Dolly
If it had been winter I'd have checked your coat pockets on way out..but today I just sneakily counted the buns before you went out the gate!:lol:

and Laura..Elgar says you can keep his hairs as a souveneir:D

I had the pleasure of meeting Catswhiskas and Nia yesterday (but not the pleasure of a 2hr drive from Chesterfied to Lincoln and 1 and a half back again).

Catswhiskas is doing wonderful work at the Wildlife Hospital :D

I had a short cuddle with Nia - she is a little gem. I am so looking forward to her coming home to Bolton, hopefully with a husbun.

Vanessa xx

I had the pleasure of meeting Catswhiskas and Nia yesterday (but not the pleasure of a 2hr drive from Chesterfied to Lincoln and 1 and a half back again).

Catswhiskas is doing wonderful work at the Wildlife Hospital :D

I had a short cuddle with Nia - she is a little gem. I am so looking forward to her coming home to Bolton, hopefully with a husbun.

Vanessa xx

Thanks Vanessa, its feels a bit like banging your head against a brick wall sometimes. x

Back