• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey && Muffin - Staying for 2 weeks!! (pic heavy)

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
Honey is such a little poser and Muffin doesnt like photos!!

We are looking after them for a friend while her family go only holiday to America for 2 weeks! They have both been 'done' now and we are going to attempt to bond them again. I think they are...4 months. I had a snap yesterday, took over 100 photos!!

This is Honey, eating my moms plant lol
IMG_5010.jpg

Nom Nom Nom
IMG_5012.jpg

What a pretty girlie
IMG_5015.jpg

Chilled out!
IMG_5013.jpg

IMG_5019.jpg

Muffin
IMG_5018.jpg

IMG_5023.jpg

Ooo i found something!
IMG_5030.jpg

Flop!
IMG_5033.jpg

Mmm tatsy!
IMG_5040.jpg

Haha look at me!
IMG_5045.jpg

let us iiiin!!!
IMG_5075.jpg

Mhmm. They were/are really close and they were bonded before but then had to be seperated due to Muffin being a boy and they hadnt known. Luckily they have still remained a close bond even though being in two different cages. We just have to watch Honey as she is quite bossy and dominant but luckily she just goes a little hyper then calms down. :)

Thought id just post some pics of what our garden looks like now. :rolleyes:

The babies hutch (Binky & Miffy) They are getting a gate soon off my Grandad so they can run in that area as they are too young to go on the grass. =]
IMG_5079.jpg

The front (or back for Pearls hutch)
IMG_5065.jpg

And the back (Pearls is the one on the end facing the other way) =]
IMG_5066.jpg

Naughty Honey was trying to get to the babies earlier by climbing up the metal bit by their hutch. :?:lol: Cheeky little thing, she just hung there until i shooed her off. :rolleyes:

Back